- Download 14
- File Size 3.12 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 7, 2020
- Last Updated May 25, 2020
Energy & Utilities Webinar using Databricks on AWS
Click the link below to enjoy the webinar recording
In this Webinar you will learn how leading Energy and Utilities are using data, analytics and machine learning to drive innovation using Databricks on AWS. We explain how companies in this sector can achieve impactful outcomes by working with Intellify and leveraging the powerful platforms of Databricks and AWS.
During the current COVID-19 crisis it is critical that companies look at how they can use innovation to drive business model resilience. One of the ways to do this is through using data, state-of-the-art machine learning and the cloud to drive higher and more profitable growth, improved customer experience or by minimising operational costs.
In this session we cover:
- What is machine learning?
- Why is it important and how can it help drive innovation & competitive advantage?
- What types of problems can it solve for Energy and Utility companies?
- How Databricks and AWS can help you get more from machine learning.
- A demonstration of the Databricks platform on AWS for energy demand forecasting.
We invite you to watch the recording of this session and you have the option of downloading Intellify's presentation.
If you're a business and/or IT executive or manager who wants to understand how machine learning will impact your industry and how you can leverage these technologies to create measurable business value, contact us today!