Enjoy the On-Demand recording of the webinar: Better Forecasts Using AI - The IT, Business & Data Science Perspectives
Learn from leaders across a range of industries on their experience using AI-powered forecasts in their businesses.
You will hear from our panellists with their perspectives on both the business and IT side of using AI for forecasting, along with the organisational factors that go into making these a success.
James Triggs – Product and Delivery Lead, Intellify
1. Sean Toms – CIO, Henry Schein Australia/New Zealand/South Africa
2. Mudit Srivastav – Head of Advanced Analytics, Origin Energy
3. Cam Cairns – Principal Consultant, Intellify
Join us for this virtual panel discussion on Wednesday 26th August at 12:00pm (AEST) to learn how other companies have improved their forecasts using AI.
In this session we explore:
- Which areas they are using AI-powered forecasts in their business
- Lessons learnt from implementing these projects
- How they find AI forecasts perform relative to their traditional forecasting methods
- How to build trust in the forecasts to drive adoption
- Advice for others considering using AI for forecasting in their organisations.
If you’re a decision-maker in an organisation who is interested in understanding how Machine Learning can be leveraged to produce better, more accurate forecasts you will get value out of this panel discussion. Learn from peers who have implemented AI forecasting and navigated the organisational change to ensure success.
To access the recording of this webinar, please click the link here
We hope you enjoy!